Tuesday 21 July 2009

Mercurio


Yes, Mercury, he is not anybody that you know, he is a person who invents me when it was young, it is not possible to say that was a hero since not always the law, the have a few theories more concrete.I am in the habit of drawing it in my house, I have a lot of drawings of and I have made a comic, also I have invented the whole plot of a movie, already that sounds a bit to fantasy but you don't imagine since of faster the time happens to him thinking about it.
The principal history has more prominent figures but the principal ones are Mercury and his two friends: Shark and Piros.To Mercury it is difficult to him to unroll in complicated situations, the risk is in the habit of wanting to run, that the oders do not bother, but sometimes it is too much for.
Well, the history is very rare, and written many books of different categories, this personage this relaction with some books but there does not have much that to see sometimes.Though it does not come very much to the topic I have to say that I am charmed with reading and writing, I am charmed with the books of Expensive Ruiz Zafon, though I have just read myself a book that it calls " I'm never gonna be your hero " and me to tasted very much.

1 comment: